miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

My favourites ttf and ttc fonts for Chinese and pinyin (compact and for learning to write)

[This post and the blog have been moved to: http://www.carloshelder.es/blog/my-favourites-ttf-and-ttc-fonts-for-chinese-and-pinyin-compact-and-for-learning-to-write/]





After testing several fonts, it is my final conclusion:

  • The following Chinese font is perfect if you are learning how to write Chinese characters because it allows to guess how to write them correctly: HDZB_36 (汉鼎简楷体).TTF
  • I am using the following Chinese font because it is very clear in very small sizes too: mingliu.ttc
  • Between all the compact characters that include pinyin, it is the best that I found: Ubuntu-C.ttf


Example document (it is a very compact summary of my Chinese studies till now): Chinese one sheet summary v18.pdf

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario